Own a piece of Flight for the Human Spirit history. The set is hand-curated and includes a certificate of authenticity.
This collection contains:
- Unique corrugated metal frame: 10x20 with 3 - 5x7 sections
- One original signed postcard that actually flew onboard the plane (front and back) - this one commemorates the accomplishment of the 50 states (Limited Edition card #7)
- Michael’s actual notes taken on his Armboard inside the cockpit during his transcontinental world record run. This one is of a Monroe Airport in Louisiana.
- Piece of the actual cloth used to create the netting in the cockpit
- Original sticker handed out at every stop and event during the flight
Each framed piece is one-of-a-kind.
The airplane is currently on loan to the Wings Over the Rockies Museum in Denver, Colorado.